Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Angie Mitchell Rants About Unnamed Big Shot Guru | Email Autoresponders

Angry Angie Mitchell

I can't tell you how many email autoresponders I get from these so called Guru's. When I was first starting out online I gorged myself with what they were selling, teaching, and advising me how to grow with my online business.

Hook, line and sinker... I was sold. I actually thought they cared and were going to help me. They only wanted my money and my share of the wad that lined their pockets.

I received countless email autoresponders from this one "guru" (very well known to internet marketing) and he started off so positive and encouraging but after getting about the fourth message about one particular product he was pushing, it started getting a bit nasty.

Granted, (before knowing any better) I did buy some of his fluff in the past. I can guarantee you I will never purchase anything from this money grubbing crook again! What a royal jerk! I'd like to share with you the last email autoresponder I got from him.

And to avoid getting myself in trouble, I'll leave out his Name and his latest and greatest product he was trying to get me to purchase that was "going to change my life!"

No More Excuses Angie... I'm Calling Your Bluff.

After doing quite a bit of thinking this morning, I've decided that your in-action isn't acceptable this time Angie.

You subscribed to this list because you said you wanted to build a successful business, and because you wanted my help.

So I spent months putting together "___________" for you... A breakthrough way for you to literally peak inside the businesses of the best marketers in our industry, to see what's working best for them right now...

Basically giving you what I would have killed for when I was starting out...

A one-stop-shop for the training you need, at a fraction of the cost you'd have to pay somewhere else.

But the simple fact of the matter, is that you haven't signed up yet.

So personally, I feel that if you aren't willing to pony up $10 to get access to this kind of insider info from the people literally making 7 and 8 figures in this industry, then you should just get off my list.

Seriously.

I'm not saying that to be mean, but I can't help you if you're not willing to help yourself, so there's really no point in you being here.

I don't have the time or patience for people who say they want one thing, and then do another.

Especially when I'm willing to LOSE MONEY just to let you try something out that I know will help you.

Yes... I LOSE MONEY, on every single __________ I'm shipping to people, because I wanted to over-deliver, and provide you with a new standard of value.

So pardon me, but I'm calling your bluff, because in-action is not allowed this time.

It's simple...

1: You get to try _____ and keep the ________ it comes on for $9.95.

2: If you get more value than you paid from it: You Win.

3: If you get less value than you paid, you get a refund, which means: You Win.

No matter what happens, you win, which means I'm calling your bluff.

You have two choices...

Join ________ - today - because I know it will help you, or kindly remove yourself from my list.

Here's the sign-up link, or you can find the unsubscribe link is at the bottom of this email.

The choice is yours, but it's TIME TO GET OFF THE FENCE AND MAKE THE CHOICE. It's your life, not mine, so either way is fine by me.

I'm off to Denver, and I'll see the LEADERS on the other side.

Accepting no excuses,

(signature)

Reading his letter again, makes my blood boil!

Yep you're right, It is my life and it is my $10 that you are not going to get.

Does this guy actually think sending me autoresponder messages like this is going to make me want to buy his stuff? The bully tactic doesn't work with me XXXX XXXXXXX.

That's all you ever give is "peaks inside!" Some of us are sick of being hand fed (just enough) to keep us wanting more... just put the damn meat and potatoes down and walk away!

If There was ever a way to actually speak to this jerk or have him (not "his people,") actually read an email from me, I'd say... GO POUND SALT! I've lined your bank account enough, and the things I've purchased from you were filled with FLUFF! And your videos offer nothing! You prey on the newcomers who are trying to make it online. I'll give you this much, you know how to talk the talk!

I'd be more than happy to unsubscribe to your crap, infact... it would be the smartest decision I've made yet! On second thought, I'll stay, your nasty email autoresponders make for good material.

I'll be avoiding him like the plague and I'll be using his material as fire starter next winter.

Choose your Guru wisely.

OK, That's my rant.

Angie Mitchell
angie@fast12secondcommute.com
Skype: angiebt79828

Online Marketing Tools







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment