Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Online Marketing Tools Even A Caveman Could Use

I receive emails all too often asking me to check out some new life-changing software/system/tool that will most certainly change my life. While all of these online marketing tools mean well, 90% miss on the most important part of product, program or service management.

Simplicity.

I’ve come across dozens of online marketing tools, and I can say with certainty that the number one most important aspect of good online tools is it needs to be drop-dead simple. Unfortunately, this is the number one most-overlooked aspect as well.

I don't necessarily use all the fancy schmancy tools I have available to me, although very handy when I do need them. I do make great use of the Autoresponder, Contact Manager, Capture Page Creator, Link Tracker, SEO Tools... these are all standard tools when working online. Sure, I could use a sharp stick on leather if I wanted to. (Note to self: get more leather at local tannery.)

No, this system the most dexterous, all-inclusive system I've ever come across, short of the old pen and paper method. If you have ears and eyes to listen to training videos, attend trainings and know how to follow instruction then you will do just fine. Yes, there is alot of information provided with this service because it offers so much. Note: there is also a lot of support as well if needed and I'm not just saying that because it sounds good.

There are alot of newbies trying to make a living online and I know all too well how frustrating it can be but there is only one way to eat an elephant and that's one bite at a time. (Isn't that right Olson?) There is just not enough time in one day to know everything there is to know about working online. However, there are tools available to make things easier and you can have them all under one roof, saving you time and money floundering all over the internet.

And I guarantee you’ll get more done.

If you don't have a process in place, it doesn't matter what glossy software you install. It won't work. You’ve got to know the ropes when you’re running your own business. Choose the right online marketing tools for the job and you’ll on your way to getting it done efficiently, effectively and profitably.

Are you trembling with excitement, dreaming of all the free time you’ll have for doing all of those things you always wanted? You should be. This will change your life. Are you ready?

After getting yourself a product, program or service to promote use online marketing tools and start promoting! Build yourself a capture page, track you traffic, start building your list and keep in contact with them. I've become pretty good at BUM Marketing, I have never ever paid for advertising, all I have paid for is the online marketing tools the rest of my time is spent writing content and getting it out there.

You have got to keep things simple, stay focused and don't make the mistake so many others have made by spreading yourself too thin or having too many irons in the fire as they say.

Online marketing tools is largely all about solving problems, time management and being efficient - and I for one will take all the help I can get in that regard.

Running an online business and making money on the Internet is soooooo much easier when you have right tools and supreme guidance.

Till next time, happy marketing!


See for yourself and try them Free for 30 days.
http://www.12path.com/makelifeeasierwithtools


Angie Mitchell
angie@fast12secondcommute.com
604-883-2218
Skype: angiebt79828

Angie Mitchell offers online marketing tools and support to those who promote any legal Product, Program or Service. Please feel free to put the tools to the test for 30 days before you decide to upgrade. http://onlinemarketingtoolstoday.com




http://prlog.org/10533408
http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=2584817
http://www.pubarticles.com/article-online-marketing-tools-even-a-caveman-could-use-1266255983.html
http://www.free-press-release.com/news-online-marketing-tools-even-a-caveman-could-use-angie-mitchell-1266256473.html




No comments:

Post a Comment